A GPS + Glonass tag / GPS with 3D accelerometer and integrated battery.
NS 210 Housing Multifunctional
NS210 is a housing AVL (Automatic Vehicle Location) GPS + GLONASS / GSM / GPRS which enables easily track any vehicle in a fleet. It is designed to monitor in real time the position and reassemble logic or analogue information to a server. NS210 is suitable for security applications, fleet management, etc …
With greater sensitivity GPS + Glonass, it tracks the vehicles even in urban canyons.
Already fitted with one RS232 port,4 inputs (including 2 analog handsets) and 4 outputs in its standard version, the new NS210 firmware allows to increase the number of ports RS232 to 3 (1x DB9 2 + to wire).
It can be coupled with an additional serial ports to our new “I / O Box” to offer 12 digital inputs, 2 analog inputs and 6 additional outputs!
You may choose to link touch screen, RFID reader, driver ID, temperature sensor, buzzer, eco-driving module, microphone, fuel level sensor …
All applications are allowed to make precisely the solution that will meet your customers’ projects.
– Current Position
– Tracking (by time interval, distance or smart mode)
– Storage up to 100,000+ positions
– Emergency Alert
– Report of kilometers traveled
– Low power alert or off
– Alarm Battery voltage
– Power management
– Alarm towing
– Alarm on speed
– Voice Communication
– Listen discreet
– Configurable SIM PIN
– Definition of alarm reports
– GSM / GPRS simultaneously
– Setting over the air
– GPS + Glonass dual mode
– GSM: support 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
– Voice, CS Data, SMS, GPRS UDP/TCP
– Serial port: 1 mini-USB, 1 RS232 DB9, 2 RS232 additional
– Power : 8-35V DC
– Consommation: < 95mA @ 12V DC in normal mode
– Inputs / Outputs :
* 4 digital input : 2 negative et 2 positive
* 4 digital output : 4 negative
* 12 logic inputs, 2 analog inputs et 6 additional outputs with the I/O Box connected to one of the serial ports.
– 3D G-sensor
– 4Mo flash memory
– Back-up battery: Li-ion 880mA/h
– Temperature Operation: -20° to +80°C (without battery)